News, Politics, Sport, Music, Business, Love and Life

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Emotions

The thought of you going away
has not sat with me with very well
You will me missed more than you know
and beyond what words could ever tell

I've been keeping my feelings a secret
but the pain hurts so bad inside
I want to say that I will get over you
and act as if tears for you I've never cried

Doing this is not possible however
and without you I never wanted to be
In spite of our past ups and downs
you will always mean the world to me

Only a short time remains before you leave
I only wish there was something I could do
It can only be hoped you know how much I care
and how much in love I am with you

In leaving, you will take a part of me with you
and inside of your heart is where I hope to be
Please just grant me this one request
that you will every so often think of me

No comments: