News, Politics, Sport, Music, Business, Love and Life

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My Heart Throbs

In my dreams
You seem real
Appearing each time like a bright of lightening
On and off teasing my feelings
Opening up on me like strays of bullets
Your loveliness that’s out of reach
I can’t help feeling frustrated
I know they can’t fall on me
‘Cos I’m shrouded in the bullet proof of reality
My feelings are boiling
My heart is throbbing
My heart throbs for you
In the highest overtones
Bustling with lots of selfless love
That could make your body warm
And capable of sending chills up your spine
Only if you could open up your heart
And release those feelings that is sought
Only if you could stop and soothe this hurt
Caused by this heart that throbs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!