News, Politics, Sport, Music, Business, Love and Life

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Precious Moments

I'm thankful each and everyday
that our paths crossed this way
For the times we get to share
that show how much we care

Into your heart and into mine
a welcomed friendship to shine
On this path that we've crossed
when two souls were feeling lost

I'm honored to be your friend
it's a bouquet of flowers I send
showing you how much I care
that you are always right there

Into my heart you will always be
I'm so glad God sent you to me
The path that was meant for two
A path God chose for me and you

For all the times we share together
I'm glad it's you and no one other
Precious moments I guard so dear
I'm blessed to have you right here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this poem was a really nice and calm poem that made me think about the way we are(my boyfriend and I)