News, Politics, Sport, Music, Business, Love and Life

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Your Kisses...

Hmm…….
Imagination, Deprivation,Starvation,
Hunger.Intense hunger,
I've been deprived of your kisses
I miss them so much,
Right now, I could kill for a kiss
Just one kiss,
All I can do is remeber and
I remember well that
You could kiss-and kiss, and kiss,
And that used to get me high,
Wet kisses that turned me on,
Yeah man, right on.
You probably don't know this
But I used to turn completely weak
When you kissed me
Yeah I did,
Weak and hot and shaky
And then hotter and weaker and more shaky
And I could not breathe too well
And then I could not find enough of you touch
And I ached and burned in places that definitely
Felt good when they ached and burned
My oh my…………………………..

I just can't wait

By Angel

No comments: