News, Politics, Sport, Music, Business, Love and Life

Friday, December 31, 2004

the reason I love him

I wonder the reason why him
I ever loved
What was the charm in him,
That made me forget the world?
There were no common grounds
Ever between us.
If I saw him as the sky,
Then I was the Earth's dust.
Dust, I call myselfFor no matter how hard i tried,
I could never reach to touchThe height of his sky.
We had different life perceptions,
One thinking the sun, other the rain.
I still wonder what there was
That bonded us like a chain.
I, being a girl of nature
Filled with giggles and dreams.
He... a serious personRealistic to extremes.
I believed in expressingwith words, flowers and cards.
He, a preacher of silent love,Found expressing very hard.
I wanted to look at the sunset...with him, walk by the sea.
He found it too conventionalAnd would not agree with me.
His idea of love was different.
Like the world, mine was the same.
God made two different players...
Play the same sensitive game.
I think the only reason
That kept me chained to him...
Was that magic in his eyes,
And in our differences, an element of thrill!

No comments: