News, Politics, Sport, Music, Business, Love and Life

Thursday, June 24, 2004

My big fatty........

One day there was a lady she won the lottery so she said "I'll by a mansion" so she went to the real estate shop she said "I'll by a mansion" she got her mansion and said "the first thing i here today i'll name my mansion" so she was walkin to the store and she heard a horse bite a mans butt and he said "get off my big fat hairy ass" so she named "her mansion my big fat hairy butt" so 4 days after she said "I want a cat" so she went to the pet store and bought a cat she said the first thing i see today i'll name my cat so se was walking back from the store and she saw a crack so she named her cat crack the very next year her cat got stolen and the police came and said "where did you look?" and she said "i lokked on my big fat hairy butt and i couldn't find my crack!!

No comments: