News, Politics, Sport, Music, Business, Love and Life

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Forever Yours

baby,

I am forever yours...
you have my heart
and you know what cures my soul
from woe
you make me feel
like I am special and I am real...

you have a way
you have that look
what can I say?
I guess I took a liking to you
that turned to love...
what can I do?
you are above...
any other that I know

you are unique
and I will show you just how much
I want you near
I want your touch
and need you here...
I will not take your love for granted
nor, will I fake that we're enchanted...
because, our love is so intense
it's way above the word immense,
it is so strong
and I can't wait
it won't be long till our next date...
then I will be in ecstasy...
you with me,
endlessly...

forever yours....

By mstlady

No comments: