News, Politics, Sport, Music, Business, Love and Life

Friday, December 31, 2004

The Heart Never Lies

True love comes from the heart
That's why my love for you will never part
So when you're feeling down
Just listen to your heart as it pounds
The sound will remind you of the love that
I giveKnowing that this love is the only thing that makes you live
Just believe in what your heart tells you
Cause that's the only thing that will get you through
You know it's real love when you can feel your heart taking control
When the sound of my voice warms your soul in the cold
Love is like a baby with a new toy
Knowing that the love of him having it brings so much joy
This is how I felt when I first met you
I was so sure it was True Love, but I didn't know what to do
This love we have happened so fast
I sometimes wondered would it last
Just trust in your heart is what I was once told
True love just don't come from the heart but also from the soul
So Merlin the most I can doIs hope to stay in Love with you

No comments: